We are very excited to announce that November is Military Appreciation month for Mom Explores Virginia Beach!
We are partnering with the Virginia Beach Bounce House to offer 3 bounce passes to 4 weekly winners throughout the month of November! Giveaways will be done on the Friday of each week (November
6, 13, 20, and 27).
If you’re a member of the military, a military spouse, or both use the form below to be entered in the giveaway!
Week 4 winner: Janine Jackson
- How long have you (or your spouse) been in the military and what branch are you in?
I was in Navy for 8 years, and hubby has been in for 16 1/2 years.
- How many children do you have? (Names and Ages)
We have 2 boys, Matt, age 15 and David, age 12.
- What fun things do you like to do with your kiddo(s)?
Our kids love to ride bikes and read. They also love video games. ( they are boys after all) ha ha
- What is the hardest part about being a military mom?
Hardest part of being a military wife is trying to keep the household running while hubby is gone.
- What is your favorite part about being a mom?
As a mom of teenagers, the best part of being a mom is when they stop in front of their friends and give me a hug and tell me they love me.
- What advice could you give to other military moms about parenting while in the service?
My best advice as a military wife is to utilize the support of others who have been where you are. Don’t try to do it all yourself. You are not alone.
Thank you Janine to both you and your husband for your service! And thank you to Virginia Beach Bounce House for providing tickets for this awesome military family!