Summer Gift Ideas
During the summer, more so than any other time during the year, there are gift giving occasions. Between baby showers, birthdays, weddings, and anniversaries the parties abound! The balancing act many families face is finding an awesome gift that would be tailored to its recipient and not breaking the bank. I recently came across a website I wanted to share with you all, UncommonGoods.com. They have some seriously amazing finds, at great prices, and even better- they’re a company with a heart!
More about Uncommon Goods:
Uncommon Goods Mission Statement:
At UncommonGoods, we’re working to change the way business is done by making sustainability a part of every decision we make. We’re steadily working to make UncommonGoods more environmentally friendly, socially responsible and an ever-more rewarding place to work.
I love their focus on using handmade, recycled and organic products and that they offer fair wages and health insurance to all their employees. The integrity of their company makes me want to shop there as frequently as possible!
So, here are 4 gift idea guides for common summer events with products from Uncommon Goods. There’s a:
BABY SHOWER GIFTS
It seems like almost every woman in her childbearing years I know is currently pregnant! I LOVE celebrating new babies, but it can be hard to come up with unique gift ideas, I mean you know you’ll see a diaper cake at every shower you attend, right? Here are some fantastic Baby Shower Gift ideas from Uncommon Goods.
- Birth Year Box $48
2. Baby Keepsake Box $80
3. Birth Announcement Pillows $100
4. Personalized Constellation Growth Chart $60
5. Personalized My Alphabet Pillow $100
6. Personalized State Birth Announcement $55
7. Little Animal Lover Closet Dividers $25
8. Personalized Family Growth Chart $22
9. Infant Care Troubleshooting Flowchart $22
10. So My Story Begins Baby Suit $25
BIRTHDAY GIFTS for KIDS
My birthday is in December, so you will not find me hosting any pool parties. However, I know quite a few fellow winter babies who choose to celebrate their half birthdays in the nice weather, along with all the summer babies. Plus, my son is about to turn one this summer! We have so many toys cluttering our house, I’m definitely in need of some distinctive Birthday Gift Ideas for Kids.
- Plush Organs $18
2. Construction Plate and Utensils $30
3. Periodic Table Building Blocks $32.95
4. Foreign Language Blocks $36.95
5. Bathtub Ball Track Playset $20
6. Stop Motion Claymation Kit $20
7. Planet Lollipops $30
8. Bike Chalk Trail Kit $27
9. Mobi Math Game $20
10. This Land is Your Land Kids Map $69
11. Ice Cream Truck Playhouse $69
12. Play and go Storage Mat Road Map $38
13. Ms. Food Face Plate $12
The summer is a popular time to get married. Guests who have to travel are more likely to have time off to attend and the warm weather is ideal for outdoor celebrations. Uncommon Goods has some amazing Personalized Wedding Gifts as well.
- Intersection of Love Photo Print $75-175
2. Personalized Cutting Board $159-166.75
3. Monogrammed Cheese Board $65
4. Recycled Picnic Mat for Two $27
5. Personalized Wedding March Throw $135
6. Tablet Holding Cutting Board $125
Because there are lots of weddings, there are also, of course, lots of anniversaries during the summer! Check out these Anniversary Gift ideas from Uncommon Goods.
- Personalized Anniversary Push Pin World Map $149
2. Date Night Bucket List $18
3. We Found Each Other Custom Puzzle $129
4. 12 Ways to Say I Love You Journal $129
5. Personalized Anniversary Sound Wave Print $155
6. Skyline of Love $160
7. Map of our Hearts $130
There is so much more to find on their website! Feel free to peruse while you’re clicking over there! What do you think about these ideas? What would you add?