We are very excited to announce that November is Military Appreciation month for Mom Explores Virginia Beach!
We are partnering with the Virginia Beach Bounce House to offer 3 bounce passes to 4 weekly winners throughout the month of November! Giveaways will be done on the Friday of each week (November
6, 13, 20, and 27).
Our Week 3 winner is……Adrianna Garcia!!!
Get to know her and her adorable family a little better:
- How long have you (or your spouse) been in the military and what branch are you in?
My spouse has been in the Navy for 3 years.
- How many children do you have? (Names and Ages)
We have one 2 year old daughter named Ashtyn.
- What fun things do you like to do with your kiddo(s)?
We love to go to the park and go out for play dates! Anything to keep this active girl going. 🙂
- What is the hardest part about being a military mom?
Being away from family is definitely the hardest part! And when my husband has crazy hours and has to be away from home for long periods of time.
- What is your favorite part about being a mom?
Seeing my daughter grow and seeing her smiling face every day!
- What advice could you give to other military moms about parenting while in the service?
Stay strong! Be patient. I’ve found that joining groups with other moms has helped bring me comfort and keep us busy through the harder times.
Thank you Adrianna, and thank you to your husband for his service! And thank you to Virginia Beach Bounce House for providing tickets for this awesome military family!
Check out the Week one winner here
Check out the Week two winner here